Melatonin 10 mg, 60 vegetarian capsules
Melatonin is a hormone derived from the amino acid tryptophan. Primarily synthesized in your pineal gland, melatonin is released mostly at night to make falling asleep easier. In addition to healthy sleep support, melatonin can help inhibit oxidative stress to promote healthy brain function, immune health and more.
- Melatonin increases the speed of falling asleep and adds to quality of sleep.
- powerful protection against free radicals.
- Promotes restful sleep
- Helps support circadian rhythms & immune function
- Promotes cellular DNA health
- Helps inhibit oxidative stress & protect against free radicals
- beneficial impact on the immune system.13 It activates T-helper cells, which trigger other immune cells, boosting immune system response to foreign molecules.
- help support the brain's normal protection against free radicals and may help support cognitive function.
- help reduce jet lag by syncing your internal clock with the time change
- Free from gluten, soy, wheat, yeast, milk and lactose.
- No artificial flavors, sweeteners, colors, or preservatives added.
- Vegan, Vegetarian
- NON GMO
Dosage and Use:
Caution: Do not consume alcohol, drive or operate machinery after taking this product.
- Take one (1) capsule 30 to 60 minutes before bedtime, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Melatonin is naturally secreted from the pineal gland at night, and should be taken at night for optimal results.
If you are interested in our products,
please feel free to contact us. Line ID : @nataliehealthshop