Solgar Gentle Iron 25 mg, 180 Vegetable Capsules
Ideal for Sensitive Stomachs Non-Constipating - Red Blood Cell Supplement - Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Kosher - 180 Servings
Iron is an important component of hemoglobin, the protein that carries oxygen from the lungs to all tissues of the body and promotes iron rich blood. Promotes normal red blood cell production and supports energy utilization. Non-constipating and gentle on the stomach. Suitable for vegetarians.
About this item
- Advanced, Patented Form Of Iron; Solgar Gentle Iron 25mg is gentle on your system; Non-constipating, stomach friendly iron supplement for women and men
- Enhanced Absorption Formulation; Helps promote iron-rich blood; Iron is an important component of hemoglobin, the protein that carries oxygen from lungs to all body tissues and cells
- Supports Energy Utilization; Iron promotes normal red blood cell production; Iron is a key mineral and essential nutrient for many biological functions
- Non-GMO & Gluten Free; Solgar Gentle Iron 25mg Vegetable Capsules are suitable for vegans; Free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, and color
- The Gold Standard: For over 70 years, Solgar has been committed to quality, health, and well-being. Our mission is to create the finest nutritional supplements in small batches, through tireless research, using only the finest raw materials
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
- For Cancer patients: Take 1 tablet of Gentle Iron (25-28mg) with Artemisinin once a day and gradually increase it to 3 times a day.
- For normal people: Start taking 1 tablet 3 times after meals until the blood concentration or hemoglobin level returns to normal, thus reducing the amount to 1 tablet after breakfast or dinner/ 1 tablet once a day respectively.
- It should be take iron with foods containing vitamin C, such as broccoli, figs, guava and oranges to help absorb minerals better into the body.
- The recommended amount of nutrients for adult men and women over the age of 51 is 8 mg each day. For women aged 19 - 50, it is 18 mg each day.
- Milk should be avoided. This reduces the absorption of iron
- After taking iron tablets, nausea and vomiting may occur, usually only for the first few days, and then improve. If there is a lot of nausea and vomiting, it is better to consult a doctor to change the type of iron tablets.
- Throughout the period of taking iron tablets. The stool is black, since the body drives the rest of the iron from absorption through the stool. No harm.
- If blood concentrations or hemoglobin levels do not increase, it is necessary to detect additional causes such as ongoing blood loss. The body is unable to absorb iron or anemia from other causes, for example.
If you are interested in our products,
please feel free to contact us. Line ID : @nataliehealthshop