L-Lysine Essential amino acid for healthy nitrogen balance & more. (620 mg.)
Lysine, a building block for protein, is an essential amino acid, which means it is not produced by our bodies. Therefore, it has to be obtained through our diet.
- reduce the growth of cancer cells when used together with antioxidant catechin.
- Helps strengthen immunity, hormones and enzymes in the body.
- Helps treat symptoms of ischemic heart disease.
- Helps the wound heal faster Suitable for sports injuries or after surgery.
- Helps reduce high triglyceride levels.
- helps to lower blood sugar levels and reduce high blood pressure.
- Supports healthy nitrogen balance
- Promotes healthy calcium metabolism
- Encourages a healthy stress response
- Helps inhibit glycation, a biochemical reaction that can contribute to a variety of age-related factors. Glycation events disrupt the normal function of protein and lipid structures in the body and are accelerated by elevated levels of sugar in the blood.
- shown to increase calcium absorption and retention.
- necessary for growth
- as a supplement may help reduce toxic effects from alcohol.
- Free from gluten, soy, wheat, yeast, milk and lactose.
- No artificial flavors, sweeteners, colors, or preservatives added.
- NON GMO
Dosage and Use: Take one (1) capsule one to three times daily on an empty stomach, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Warnings: When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
If you are interested in our products,
please feel free to contact us. Line ID : @nataliehealthshop